Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
In template modifications page what do you see for custom tabs modifications log (number of applies)?
If template modifications doesn't work, go to admin options for custom tabs and disable the option.

It did work after disabling that option thanks. (y)

Hello, for some reason I cannot get the new tab I am making to show up. Addon is enabled, and here is a screenshot of my settings.

Attachments

• custom_tabs.webp
    custom_tabs.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • custom_tabs_2.webp
    custom_tabs_2.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
When using font awesome directly in template, it works, but when I add font awesome to my custom tabs (using this great add-on), then the off-convas menu (using Scratch style which uses UI.X) shows codes in stead of icons.

Any idea please?

Thanks

You have to create a template modification or edit the template directly for that off-canvas menu. Look for tab title for that menu in the template and add xen:raw in front.

Or use css instead of inserting the icon manually:

Rich (BB code):
.navTabs .navTab.custom-tab-7 .navLink:before {
    content: "\f123";
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    font-weight: normal;
    margin-right: 5px;
    font-size: 14px;
}

replace number 7 with your tab ID.

So I quickly skimmed the 11 pages hoping someone else had this issue and it was fixed, when I check the "Open in New Window", it won't open things in a new window. It'll redirect to the page though. Tested this on three separate computers, and a phone.

So I quickly skimmed the 11 pages hoping someone else had this issue and it was fixed, when I check the "Open in New Window", it won't open things in a new window. It'll redirect to the page though. Tested this on three separate computers, and a phone.

Works just fine here.

@DogsPaw, for some reason the Add-on doesn't seem to work with some styles despite the fact that It also uses Template Modifications. Try disabling the TMS option in custom tabs admin options.

Hi

I'm trying to use variables on the links but they aren't loaded:
Code:
http://www.forum.com/forum/search/member?user_id={$visitor.user_id}&content=post
Can variables be set on the links?

Hi Siropu, great add-on, thanks for coding it!

I'm getting the same problem as @DogsPaw - tabs aren't opening in new windows whether I have the option checked or not. I tried unchecking "Use TMS" as you suggested and it still didn't work. I don't know too much about web development, but the source for the page shows that the link doesn't have target="_blank". Is it not being properly added because of the theme I'm using?

Top Bottom