TickTackk

Howdy,

Services I provide specifically for XenForo
  • Clean installation / Upgrading existing installation
    • Includes installing XenForo Resource Manager and XenForo Media Gallery
  • Managing your XenForo forum
  • Custom development for both XenForo 2+ including
    • Porting add-on made for XenForo 1 to be compatible with XenForo 2+
    • Porting any existing plug-in made for vBulletin, IP.Suite or any other platform to XenForo 2+
    • Custom Importer to suit your requirements

Want to ask me something? Feel free to start a private conversation with me (I don't bite)

~ TickTackk

Last edited:
@batpool52! has done some work for me. Very fast turnaround, prices are excellent, and any issues are addressed in real-time and resolved to 100% satisfaction. Have truly enjoyed working with him and will be pushing some much larger dev opportunities toward him in the coming weeks.

I hired @batpool52 to provide some customizations to my Xenforo site and he was a pleasure to work with! Fast turnaround, extremely responsive and flexible and definitely reasonably priced. I'll definitely look for him again for any other related project and would recommend him for sure!

@batpool52! awesome work and 100% customer satisfaction, ill always be using him, as hes good to work with and extremely fast and reasonably priced, im so lucky i found him, his knowledge of xenforo is extremely good too, thanx nishant

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
i recently give a module to Nishant for develop he do it very well his code structure were perfect and he give us very good support regarding module and i will give my other module to him ;)
anyway thanks Nishant your are good ,

I can't recommend @batpool52! enough.. I hired him a little while ago to make two add-ons for my forum. His price was unbeatable and he provides great support whenever you need it. I'll definitely be using him for all of my future development.

I am always very sceptical about hiring developers online until I worked with Batpool52 on my Xenforo forum. Without a doubt, this guy is simply the best I have so far found online. Apart from being extremely knowledgeable, he communicated in real time whenever questions/issues were raised. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

I am always very sceptical about hiring developers online until I worked with Batpool52 on my Xenforo forum. Without a doubt, this guy is simply the best I have so far found online. Apart from being extremely knowledgeable, he communicated in real time whenever questions/issues were raised. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

I whole-heartedly agree!

Batpool put together a custom script for me and is exactly what I needed.
Great price, superb communication and fast turnaround. I'm very impressed.

@batpool52! completed my custom addon in less than a day, and then made 3 revisions in a few hours to fix bugs and change things to how I wanted.
The price is astonishing, I guarantee nobody here does such a quality job for such a low price. He is my go to guy for custom work now.

I commissioned @batpool52! to customise the Showcase add-on, specifically the way it rendered image galleries via it's XFMG bridge.

He created the initial customisation quickly (under a week) and responded very promptly to issues that arose during testing.

Would highly recommend him for custom development.

I asked @batpool52! to modify an existing plugin for me. He quickly responded and said he could get it done no charge, then promptly had it completed in two days. I ended up donating to him just for his honesty!

He did a great job and I would definitely recommend!

Man... This guy is the best helper in the world... I basically robbed him!!!! He spent 6 hours with me working my my upgrade and fixing the style that was messing up my site when I was too afraid to upgrade myself!!! For 6 hours of work.. He charged me $20 .. 20 dollars man.. seriously ..20 two OH thats like 3$ an hour!!! I was thinking of giving this guy a bad review so I could keep him for myself!!! This is what im talking about guys!!! Hours worth of work.. for mere few dollars!!! Now thats what I call affordable!! His like the Mayweather of coding... TBE

Codedog Millionaire!!

Top Bottom