Custom Services

I've been working with @TickTackk for several years now to develop features and bugfix work for my various add-ons.

For a contractor, even one taking work from another developer, the specifications are often poorly designed and require multiple rounds of iteration to narrow down to what is "right". This takes time.

@TickTackk's responsiveness to feedback has been critical for maintaining the overall quality of software I aim for with both my private and public XenForo add-ons.

I had @TickTackk help with a small custom project to create an add-on that imports vBulletin "Post Thanks Hack" likes received, to the XenForo 2.1.x forum (to the corresponding member accounts). He did this for an exceedingly reasonable price, and in under a single day!

We had a couple of technical snags with the migration on my forum, so @TickTackk took a dump of my XF database and successfully completed the migration. He did this after HOURS of troubleshooting with me.

I have never seen someone who is so responsive and knowledgeable. I cannot recommend highly enough @TickTackk and his software development abilities, speed, responsiveness, and reasonableness of his prices. He went so far above and beyond the call for troubleshooting, and to a successful conclusion.

I can't thank him enough. I recommend @TickTackk for any development related projects or XenForo-related services that you need a responsive custom developer for.

Much thanks!

Cheers,
Gerry

I had @TickTackk help with a small custom project to create an add-on that imports vBulletin "Post Thanks Hack" likes received, to the XenForo 2.1.x forum (to the corresponding member accounts). He did this for an exceedingly reasonable price, and in under a single day!

We had a couple of technical snags with the migration on my forum, so @TickTackk took a dump of my XF database and successfully completed the migration. He did this after HOURS of troubleshooting with me.

I have never seen someone who is so responsive and knowledgeable. I cannot recommend highly enough @TickTackk and his software development abilities, speed, responsiveness, and reasonableness of his prices. He went so far above and beyond the call for troubleshooting, and to a successful conclusion.

I can't thank him enough. I recommend @TickTackk for any development related projects or XenForo-related services that you need a responsive custom developer for.

Much thanks!

Cheers,
Gerry

Glad you took my recommendation and that you were happy with the work. @TickTackk's services are more than fair and he does go above and beyond.

@TickTackk just created a custom addon for us, recommended by @ozzy47.

Amazing job. Completed it quickly at a very reasonable cost and, once I figured out how to test it properly (my errors, not his), it worked perfectly first time right out of the box. No bug fixes needed at all.

I'm very happy to give him a 5-Star rating! :)

Last edited:
@TickTackk just created a custom addon for us, recommended by @ozzy47.

Amazing job. Completed it quickly at a very reasonable cost and, once I figured out how to test it properly (my errors, not his), it worked perfectly first time right out of the box. No bug fixes needed at all.

I'm very happy to give him a 5-Star rating! :)

Glad my recommendation worked out well for you.

@ozzy47 recommended @TickTackk to do a custom mod that I needed for the Social Groups. @TickTackk took my info and delivered a high quality product that will make my admin life a whole lot easier. More importantly, this mod is going to be key the future additions that we are looking to add to our site.

(y) I highly recommend @TickTackk for any custom work you need. Reasonable cost and fast getting it done. He will make sure that you have a quality product and that you are satisfied! 5-star rating! :)

Top Bottom