Lack of interest Custom Profile Field Moderation

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

a legacy reborn

I was just trying out some things and realized that if there was a way to moderate a field so that you can verify it is true and take it to create a group promotion that will give access to a forum. It needs to be able to be moderated so that people can't view special forums by "abusing the system". Thanks for listening :).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Have you tried to use the callback for custom user fields and verify the value of the field? Something like this would work for you?

Have you tried to use the callback for custom user fields and verify the value of the field? Something like this would work for you?
It is going to be something that is only verifyable by humans as far as I know unless someone has written code to do some background and validity check that will work for xbox live lul.
Please do not bump suggestion threads.

If others are interested in the suggestion they will respond accordingly.
Sorry, I am just a little impatient right now as this feature would make everything 1000x easier for me.

Top Bottom