Custom Node Icon NOT WORKING

thunderup

Okay, I have about 130 custom node icons and they all work perfectly fine... my VERY LAST ONE of the entire site is not showing up, it is just showing the sprite image in there instead.

Any ideas?

When I put this entry above the 2nd to last one (so it is now second to last and a different one in last) then that shows up but the one i put it above doesn't show up...

Did I max out the .css file? Only thing I can think of

.node_146 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node_146 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("/styles/skinden/social/xenforo/widgets/capitals_status.png");
filter:alpha(opacity=40);
-moz-opacity:0.4;
-khtml-opacity: 0.4;
opacity: 0.4;

.node_146 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node_146 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("/styles/skinden/social/xenforo/widgets/capitals_status.png");
filter:alpha(opacity=100);
-moz-opacity:1;
-khtml-opacity: 1;
opacity: 1;
}

.node_148 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node_148 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("/styles/skinden/social/xenforo/widgets/wjets_status.png");

.node_148 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node_148 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("/styles/skinden/social/xenforo/widgets/wjets_status.png");
}

I know my code is correct.

If I move node 148 above node 146, then they just replace each other... the correct images show, but the bottom node always has the original sprite icons instead of the custom...

I even tried to move the bottom node above every custom node I added.... And it made every single node show up with the standard sprite node icon EXCEPT node 148...

Very tricky

You are missing some ending curly braces:

Rich (BB code):
.node_146 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node_146 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
} <-- needs curly

.node_146 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node_146 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
}

.node_148 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node_148 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
} <-- needs curly

.node_148 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node_148 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
}

Top Bottom