custom fields show up in search results

Dixie McCall

Need to make custom fields show up in search results. For instance, if a custom field is the "location" of something, I would like the viewer to be able to search that location including those submitted my other users in that "location" field. As it is now, custom fields are not included in search results with 2.0

Hope I've explained this clearly. Need price and done before Jan 18 at the latest.

Thanks
Finn

Need to make custom fields show up in search results. For instance, if a custom field is the "location" of something, I would like the viewer to be able to search that location including those submitted my other users in that "location" field. As it is now, custom fields are not included in search results with 2.0

Hope I've explained this clearly. Need price and done before Jan 18 at the latest.

Thanks
Finn
Hello Finn, Can we start private chat to exchange thoughts?

Yeah! This is a great start! Thank you. I'll def be buying this. This add-on seems to be vital for so many reason. When do you think you will have custom fields in search results implemented? I would pay more for that ability as well. Excellent !

Yeah! This is a great start! Thank you. I'll def be buying this. This add-on seems to be vital for so many reason. When do you think you will have custom fields in search results implemented? I would pay more for that ability as well. Excellent !

Thank you for the feedback. The feature is planned and will be implemented soon, hopefully in about 1 week from now.

Thank you!

Top Bottom