XF 2.2 How to control the order which User Custom Fields show

pfar54

Hi. I'm new to Xenforo. Pretty cool platform so far!

Is there a way that I can control the order of the output of the user custom field?

1618028790663.webp

I figured it out using the display order.
Just a tip from what I've learned by setting it as 1, 2, 3... before in the process of learning.

If you're not doing it already, go by 5s, 10s, 100s, or 1000s in everything when configuring display order so if you need to come back and insert B between A and C, you don't need to change the display order of 24 other items. Instead insert it as 5 (if going by 10s) to allow A-2 be before B if needed by a display of 3 (supposing A is 1).

Just a tip from what I've learned by setting it as 1, 2, 3... before in the process of learning.

If you're not doing it already, go by 5s, 10s, 100s, or 1000s in everything when configuring display order so if you need to come back and insert B between A and C, you don't need to change the display order of 24 other items. Instead insert it as 5 (if going by 10s) to allow A-2 be before B if needed by a display of 3 (supposing A is 1).
Great feedback! Thank you!

I am referring to the registration date, total messages and reaction score.
That's completely different and would require a template edit.

Tip: You can play around with various templates by searching the "joined" [exact match] phrase and moving pieces around to see how it reflects.

Reactions: KSA
That's completely different and would require a template edit.

Tip: You can play around with various templates by searching the "joined" [exact match] phrase and moving pieces around to see how it reflects.

That's why I asked, I for a second thought there was already a system in place that deals with that without having to rearrange the list through the template. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom