Custom Discord Integration

NottZino

Looking for a developer to help me build a custom add-on where basic my users can connect their discord accounts in my forums and will automatically fetch data and adjust them or sort them into the right group. Also if its possible i would like this for minecraft too, i would like my users to be able to connect their minecraft account and to be assigned to the right user group.

Budget i am open to offers.
If anyone can do the custom job please dm with a price $$.
Paying through paypal.

Look at Nixfifty discord integration maybe that is something you are searching for. And as for minecraft I guess there is some addon already existing doing this.

N
Look at Nixfifty discord integration maybe that is something you are searching for. And as for minecraft I guess there is some addon already existing doing this.

Nixfifty app is to assign roles in discord from xenforo. I want reverse.

Thank you so much!

I programmed that add-on for Zino at the time and implemented it on his server.

Please note that due to the way Discord works, it requires a Linux daemon running on your server at all times. If you can handle Linux yourself, I can just give you instructions on how to implement it.

Otherwise, I can implement it for you but I need your Linux credentials (the username and password for the Linux user that PHP is running under).

If you do not have access to your Linux shell or cannot run daemons there (due to your hosting configuration), then implementing the add-on is not possible.

I attached 2 screenshots - one is the add-on configuration screen. You will need to enter your Discord server credentials there as well as map the Discord roles to the XF user groups.

As you can see in the configuration screen, you need to create a Discord bot which will communicate with the add-on. If you do not know how to create a Discord bot, once again I can do it for you providing I have access to your Discord server.

The second screenshot is the user details page, where users connect or disconnect their Discord account to your forum. When they connect, they will be presented with a Discord authentication screen (OAuth2) so as to give your forum permission to read their user roles.

Feel free to PM if interested.

All the best,
Gigi

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom