XF 1.5 Custom database bridge

Phife

Hi there,

I run a gaming community which also has a game server where players must make accounts. I would like to somehow link their game accounts to their forum accounts.

I have been testing Invision Power Board for the past week and I could just enter my database details, table name, column names and even input php code on what to do with the provided password to meet our encryption methods. User's can then just login with their game accounts or if they have an existing account, they can link it.

Is there any tools like this available for XenForo?

Hi there,

I run a gaming community which also has a game server where players must make accounts. I would like to somehow link their game accounts to their forum accounts.

I have been testing Invision Power Board for the past week and I could just enter my database details, table name, column names and even input php code on what to do with the provided password to meet our encryption methods. User's can then just login with their game accounts or if they have an existing account, they can link it.

Is there any tools like this available for XenForo?

This might help you:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-api.1732/

It's made by a well known developer. You could try using it to develop an API bridge between the gaming server and website via a local installation and then if that works and you don't experience any problems then you could use it.

Top Bottom