1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Custom BBCode from VB (aligned image)

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by johon, Mar 8, 2016.

1. johon

johon Member

Hi there,
    I have a problem to transfer a custom BBCode from my old vBulletin forum to Xenforo.

I had a BBCode called imga for aligned images:
    upload_2016-3-8_10-51-13.png

I Don't find the good entries to be made in Xenforo custom BBCodes, it's always schowing nothing, the URL is not used.

upload_2016-3-8_10-53-35.png

The result is always something like "http://www.florida-interaktiver.com/url"

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

maszd likes this.
  3. johon

johon Member

Thanks for your answer, but it's not for floating images, it's just to align them left, center or right.
    I don't care if this functionality remains in the new software, i just want the images to appear in Xenforo because I don't want to edit all the links which are now tagged with this BBCode - there are some hundred images embedded in the old threads and none of them are showing up now :(

upload_2016-3-8_11-52-46.png

4. johon

johon Member

It would also help if I would get the same functionality for the IMGA bbcode than for the IMG bbcode - but I cannot get this to work....

5. johon

johon Member

Nobody with an idea? :eek::eek:

6. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

• Just recreate the Bb Code... that's the easiest solution
    • Or use this addon to search/replace existed Bb Codes to make it work with an existed Bb Code solution (example).
    Good luck.