Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
Why not just use the built in one?

No migration is required, uninstalling BBCM will allow the core spoiler to work.

Hi! I'm having some trouble with old img tags imported from vB 4.x. At first, they worked ok. Then I disabled them with BB Code Manager. Now when I turned them back on, old tags are rendered as tags only, new tags render images. Do I need to rebuild some cache or what should I do?

@Jeremy A couple of questions:
Do I need to uninstall this add-on before upgrading XF to 1.3 or this add-on will still work and I will be able to uninstall later?
I have just exported existing bb codes, Can I import them in XF 1.3?

To create a template, you should probably Google XenForo Template to learn how to do this. If you're feeling courageous, you could go to the Admin section, the Appearance, then Templates, then + Create New Template. Paste the above text in and save.

However, making the template is just the first step. You also have to go into the BBCodes and Buttons manager to add a new BBCode. To do that, you just go to the Admin section, then BB Codes Manager, then + Create New BB Code.

Once you get there, y
Ok I've done all up to this point but your text got cut off. I don't have a clue what to do next. Do I need to make two new bbcode, one for the goto and one for the anchor point? I can't figure out where I would include the template that was made.

Ok I've done all up to this point but your text got cut off. I don't have a clue what to do next. Do I need to make two new bbcode, one for the goto and one for the anchor point? I can't figure out where I would include the template that was made.
I'm needing the same answer, please.

@Jeremy
I encounter error
Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: content - library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:161
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today,at 05:10
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(161): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/huklmg/...', 161, Array)
#1 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Table.php(39): KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->return_table_data(Array)
#2 [internal function]: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Table:arseTagTable(Array, Array, Object(Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#3 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(155): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 [internal function]: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderAdvancedTag(Array, Array, Object(Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#5 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(664): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(Sedo_StopAutoLinkingPatch_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#6 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(575): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#7 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/MobileRead/ProfileBbCode/BbCode/Formatter/Restricted.php(25): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(488): MobileRead_ProfileBbCode_BbCode_Formatter_Restricted->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#9 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(469): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#10 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(449): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#12 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(61): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('[h=2]Th??y Mai,...')
#13 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
#14 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#15 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(582): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#16 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#17 /home/huklmg/domains/domain.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#18 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(56) "http://domain.com/forums/addon-xenforo.132/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Tomorrow night I plan to upgrade a site from 1.1.3 + Custom BBCode Manager to 1.3.1.

If I understand the gist of previous replies, I neither update nor uninstall Custom BBCode Manager prior to the XF upgrade to 1.3.1.

Should I uninstall it afterwards or just forget about it ... forever?

The button manager doesn't function with 1.2+ and Redactor.
I just installed this add-on because I`d like to have a more comfortable way to disable the font-color button. Could you please add a note on the add-on overview page that the button manager doesn`t work with the current xF version? This would have saved me some time. Thanks.

please update...

Server Error Log

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Default.php:19

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Default.php(19): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array, Array, Object(KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#1 [internal function]: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Default::parseTagFlash(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(155): call_user_func_array(Array, Array, Object(KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#3 [internal function]: KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderAdvancedTag(Array, Array, Array, Object(KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, 0)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array)
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(965): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array, Object(KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#9 [internal function]: XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTagAlign(Array, Array, Array, Object(KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array)
#11 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, 0)
#12 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#13 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array)
#14 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#15 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree('[CENTER][SIZE="...', Array)
#16 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(64): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render()
#17 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#18 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#19 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#20 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView()
#21 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#22 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://www.domain.com/forum/flash-game.133/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom