XF 1.4 Custom Avatar Variable (S, M, L, ?)

Mattie Num Nums

Hey everyone! I would like to add an additional avatar variable size. I am having Goldilocks syndrome here where S is to small, M is too small for avatars but too large in some places, and L is too big. I think 125px x 125px is just right! How do I add an additional variable to make this happen. I did some digging and found a thread but it didn't really answer my question on how to make a new variable (I did change M though but again it was too large in some places.) Any help would be appreciated greatly.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/which-style-property.31695/

I was wondering when replacing the standard avatar images with a custom avatar image do the sizes of the custom avatars have to match the standard sizes for s, m, and l exactly?

I replaced the standard images last night with a custom avatar of dimensions that are close to standard size, but it isn't working when I looked this morning . The sizes I used were slightly different than the standard sizes of 48x48, 96x96, and 192x192. Just wondering if the size issue could be where it bombed out.

Top Bottom