1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to adjust s/m/l avatar dimensions?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by DieselMinded, Apr 10, 2016.

1. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

I want "m" to be 120px x 120px

2. DieselMinded

i have used the search feature and everytime someone posts a link to how to do it the page don't exist

3. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Well-Known Member

I thought @Brogan had a broguide on how to do that.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Not guilty!

SneakyDave and Amaury like this.
  5. James

James Well-Known Member

SneakyDave and DieselMinded like this.
  6. DieselMinded

thanks for the link , i followed all them instructions and it don't work, even tried my style properties ect... who knew resizing "m" avatars from 96px to 120px would require NASA to figure it out

7. James

James Well-Known Member

Did you re-upload the avatar?

8. DieselMinded

yea sir multiple times numerious sizes , when viewing the image it says its 120x120 but it only shows on the site 96x96 on the site i messed with my style templates and properties and just not happening

9. DieselMinded

my style maker said it cant be done without core files update and they dont recommend it.

pretty crazy all the things you can change / restyle etc and avatar size is completely off the radar

10. James

James Well-Known Member

The style was based around avatars of that dimension. If you made the changes in the previous post you have already made core file changes... Did you edit the files as the post suggested? Just editing the templates isn't enough.

11. DieselMinded

yes i edited everything , it didnt work so i undid the edits

12. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

DieselMinded likes this.
  13. DieselMinded