1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Browser Issue Cursor doesn't follow when writing - Responsive Design

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Moshe1010, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

When writing long texts in responsive design, the cursor stops following your writing and becomes hidden (you need to scroll down in order to see whatever you are writing). Shouldn't the cursor suppose to follow whatever I'm writing and scroll down by itself?

Adam Howard likes this.
  2. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

3. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's related, but this is a different issue. The cursor should scroll automatically as new line starts above the keyboard line. Currently, it just goes below the keyboard line without showing you whatever you're writing, and forcing you to scroll in the middle of your sentence; so you can't see the content you're creating.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is a different issue.

I encounter the same problem on my tablet - the keyboard obscures the bottom half of the editor and it is impossible to see what is being typed.
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There's nothing we can do about that unfortunately - it's entirely the browser's responsibility to scroll if necessary.
  6. Hornstar

Hornstar Well-Known Member

Yeah I reported this too. It's a shame there can't be a work around to make it work.