Fixed Ctrl+Enter doesn't submit post with BB code disabled

Tom

Affected version
As per title. Not entirely sure if this is expected behaviour, but if BB code is disabled within the editor, CTRL+Enter won't submit the post as it would with it enabled.

i noticed this yesterday. strangely i do not even remember if it worked on 2.0.x. personally i would have liked if the toolbar was enabled in bbcode mode. but yeah... control+enter not working gets confusing for a second!

Pretty sure this might be the way now,

• ⌘+ENTER (Mac) or ÿ+ENTER (Windows) Submit the current form while in a <textarea> element (normally, ENTER will submit any form, but while you're in a <textarea>, the ENTER key simply inserts a new line)

⌘+ENTER (Mac) or ÿ+ENTER (Windows) Submit the current form while in a <textarea> element (normally, ENTER will submit any form, but while you're in a <textarea>, the ENTER key simply inserts a new line)
If that was the case I presume it wouldn't submit with BB code toggled on either.

Command + Enter works for me
Works fine with BB code toggled on, not with it off.

so now that i have used xf2 for a few days now... i can clearly see that this is pretty annoying. and it was definiltey working for me on xf2.0.x. hopefully this is recognized as a bug. as it does not seem to work here as well!

Top Bottom