CTA Criteria

CTA Criteria 1.3.0

No permission to download
Having 9,000 messages is irrelevant if they didn't post 30 times in the last 30 days.

Also, promotions are only applied to recently active members.

The problem is that they posted more than 30 times in the last 30 days, and they are still actives (and haven't been inactive for a while), that's why I don't understand

And that's why I asked if it was because this group had high total of messages, and I saw this

The query used for this criterion may cause some performance issues if you have active users with high post counts.

and thought it was maybe the reason

That's unlikely to be the reason - the performance issues would manifest in other ways, rather than the promotion not being applied.

I can't really offer any more suggestions - if the member meets all of the criteria for the promotion and has been active within the past day or so (I forget what the default XF time limit is), then they should be promoted.

Rebuilding the cache returns the right behaviour. I'll try to find out why the promotion does not select the right users/does not promote them when using the cron job.
I'll keep you updated.

Hello @Brogan

Would be possible to extend this addon to add a criteria like "Thread(s) in specific node(s)"?
I have specific nodes where people open new threads that are accepted as articles ad I would like to promote people who posts new articles.

This one worked for that:
https://xenforo.com/community/resou...ies-and-notices-criteria-themescorp-com.4455/
Works on Trophies, but not on promotions.
Would love to have it too at Xf2.0, hope @Allan upgrades it, but it has no update since 2015 :(

Reactions: rdn
Not PHP/XF coder though :|.
But thanks!

I only need this feature: User has posted at least X messages in Y days

need this feature "User has posted at least X threads"
i hope brogan porting this one to xF 2.0 :)

Reactions: rdn
Ok - this is probably a dumb question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. I've added the plugin and have a new trophy created for tags. "User has added at least X tags:" I have it set to thirty and it's enabled.

Where can I find the users who have met this criteria? Is there a search function that I've over looked? Please let me know - thanks!

XF doesn't have the ability to search on members with x tags or a specific trophy.

XF doesn't have the ability to search on members with x tags or a specific trophy.
Do you know of any search mod that would allow one to do so? I am hoping to run contest for members who achieve certain trophies or goals within a month.

Shame this was never ported to XF2 - The one last greatest add-on i'm still trying to find.

Top Bottom