CSS Style Not Rendering?

ManagerJosh

I've been digging through the forums for the last few hours and can't find anything. Anyone have an idea why my CSS style simply doesn't render sometimes? I get this output... and it's annoying the pants off of me.

Attachments

• Capture - XF issues.webp
    Capture - XF issues.webp
    21 KB · Views: 146
Except ibenick's site which seems to work fine. So maybe ibenick found a solution and forgot to share with us. :whistle:
Try going to http://twowheeldemon.com or http:/apple4me.net and see if you have the problem there.
Both those sites are running 1.1.5
Debian Wheezy OS <v7>
nginx
PHP 5.4.16
Percona 5.5
APC enabled (1024M assigned)
and assorted PHP modules

No suhosin, mod_security or mod_ruid.

Last edited:
Also, the problem is not exclusive to chrome, it happens in other browsers too. I've tested my site and other people's sites with Firefox and IE and the problem occurs on all browsers.
Except ibenick's site which seems to work fine. So maybe ibenick found a solution and forgot to share with us. :whistle:

Sadly, no. It seems to come and go sometimes and that site is still on 1.1.3.

I never had this issue with the sites I moved away from xfhost, before or after the switch. The site in question is still one of yours.

Oh, I thought you were saying your site was having issues. His site should hopefully be resolved as of today, we think we found a resolution within Litespeed and patch was applied today. I have yet to hear back from Dan if it's resolved on his end.

Oh, I thought you were saying your site was having issues. His site should hopefully be resolved as of today, we think we found a resolution within Litespeed and patch was applied today. I have yet to hear back from Dan if it's resolved on his end.

What was the solution?

It does now appear to be fixed for us. Been a very long process trying to solve, for sure. What exactly was the issue Mike?

Seemed to be a rendering issue with Litespeed with both 5.3 and 5.4 PHP on handling certain response types.

Really sorry for the delays Dan as I been fighting with Litespeed for weeks, who have been insisting it was solely a xenForo issue. I kept on them though, so please don't feel I was ignoring or blowing off the issue based on how long it took as that was not the case, this was a priority for me but sadly not for Lite Speed as it would take days some times to receive a response. Please update your ticket if you run into any more issues on this.

Seemed to be a rendering issue with Litespeed with both 5.3 and 5.4 PHP on handling certain response types.

Really sorry for the delays Dan as I been fighting with Litespeed for weeks, who have been insisting it was solely a xenForo issue. I kept on them though, so please don't feel I was ignoring or blowing off the issue based on how long it took as that was not the case, this was a priority for me but sadly not for Lite Speed as it would take days some times to receive a response. Please update your ticket if you run into any more issues on this.

How to fix? Please.

How to fix? Please.

You'll need to wait for lite speed to update the fix, I'm waiting to hear back from @denisx04 too as it will then confirm it's been fixed for all three clients having the issue and then I can update Lite Speed the patch fixed it. Sadly though they consider this something very minor, so you will more then likely not see a fix until next build update.

Reactions: rdn
You'll need to wait for lite speed to update the fix, I'm waiting to hear back from @denisx04 too as it will then confirm it's been fixed for all three clients having the issue and then I can update Lite Speed the patch fixed it. Sadly though they consider this something very minor, so you will more then likely not see a fix until next build update.

nginx for the win! :p

Which means? I'm not intimately familiar with how often LS does updates and/or whether they're automatic or not. I assume I still need to bug them now if I want the fix applied immediately, right? (And when I say them I mean my server provider and LS by proxy, of course.)

Sounds like the problem has been isolated. Users have reported the issue on mobile Safari on iOS 7. I see it regularly in Chrome. My server also runs Litespeed.

This presents a bit of a quandry for us Litespeed users. If a patch is not imminent, what do we do in the interim?

Top Bottom