CSS Style Not Rendering?

ManagerJosh

I've been digging through the forums for the last few hours and can't find anything. Anyone have an idea why my CSS style simply doesn't render sometimes? I get this output... and it's annoying the pants off of me.

Attachments

• Capture - XF issues.webp
    Capture - XF issues.webp
    21 KB · Views: 146
Bump.

We're running Xenforo 1.2.3 and experiencing similar to what has already been mentioned in this thread. Fairly randomly, half of the page renders, and the rest is just blank. It's not browser dependant as I have experienced it on Chrome and another mod has experienced it on FF v25 and v26. Did you get any further with your fixes @RoldanLT ?

Bump.

We're running Xenforo 1.2.3 and experiencing similar to what has already been mentioned in this thread. Fairly randomly, half of the page renders, and the rest is just blank. It's not browser dependant as I have experienced it on Chrome and another mod has experienced it on FF v25 and v26. Did you get any further with your fixes @RoldanLT ?
It is Litespeed server issue.
Maybe your server is using an outdated Litespeed version.

Are you running a recent version of Apache, or an older one? More information on the HTTP server (version, etc) is always helpful as there may be a problem in the version you have installed.
Hi! Hope this info helps to find the problem:
Xenforo 1.5.1
PHP 5.4.4 Debian
Apache 2.2.22

I'm not using any CDN
I'm using memcache

Any ideas from that?

Are you referring to the http://www.movilesdualsim.com/ site? If so, you left out one important factor. You are using PageSpeed. You will probably need to modify your PageSpeed rules if so. This could be likely what is effecting it.

View attachment 121576
Thanks Tracy Perry!
At least that's an starting point.
I was looking how to change those PageSpeed rules but couldn't find them.
I only found Performance related rules, changed jQuery source to Microsoft instead of Google. But I still find pagespeed references at source code.
Where/how can I improve it?
Can be something related to Defer JS addon?

Top Bottom