Third party CSS breaks on SSL

Mikgreg

Affected version
Hi,

Just got 2.0 on my test environment and it doesn't seem to like CSS with SSL enabled, the forums load fine when I connect directly via the host's IP but not through my domain. I have the following in my config.php:

$_server['HTTPS'] = 'on';

Which fixed the issue on 1.x, but doesn't seem to be the case for 2.x.

Site is at: http://o.mkgrg.co/

Is your host using Cloudflare or do you have cloudflare setup? If so, disable the rocket loader and set the cache to either "no query string" or "ignore query string". It could be something entirely different causing that but just in case I wanted to recommend you see cloudflare as a potential cause.

It's done that to me many times before. After setting them to off you can purge the cache to see if it helps.

This is basically a CloudFlare issue. There's a bug, which has apparently been fixed on their end, with the "Minify CSS" option under the "Speed" tab. I've just tested it and they certainly don't seem to have rolled it out, yet, though we'll chase that up with them.

This is basically a CloudFlare issue. There's a bug, which has apparently been fixed on their end, with the "Minify CSS" option under the "Speed" tab. I've just tested it and they certainly don't seem to have rolled it out, yet, though we'll chase that up with them.
I've disabled this and the error still seems to be there, cleared cache too.

Be sure once you do what Chris said to actually clear your browser cache too. It would help.
I said in my response that I had cleared the cache, I have done it in both CF and my browser and even tried in another browser that had not visited my test environment before but the problem is still there; is the page showing normally for you or something?

hi
for solve Enough unckecked Css Minify in speed

6-6-1514354710-105af1da2bbc4adda392312917a267c8.png

Top Bottom