CS:GO Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve F

I started this site shortly after hearing the announcement of Counter Strike Global Offensive. I have put a good bit of time in customizing the style to fit the theme of the game. I have been working on the Wiki (XenCarta) also for the game as I get information and also added the User Albums ([XFR] User Albums) addon for users to upload screenshots from games to their own album.

Just looking for some critique/feedback on how everyone thinks it looks.

Thanks!

Clicky Here

I wish that skin was released as a "free" skin...

I could use a skin like that for a modern warfare 3 forum.

Thanks everyone ;)

I have made some changes to the notices for guests using Kier's example code from the Have You Seen... video for the Notices. Slowly getting some members, wish the ones that join the STEAM group would also sign up on the site. :unsure:

Figured I would bump this to get some feedback on the new design since many things have changed.

This style is built mainly on the XenMorph framework from xenStyles.com and the TMS system by guiltar. The message area is done almost entirely using the TMS and style properties. Just goes to show what can be done with the TMS, a great add-on!

Traffic for the site has increased almost x4 in the last couple months and registrations (finally) have started to rise. There is a good bit of other areas that have been customized as well. Most recently added an option to display a quoted authors avatar in the bbCodeQuote subHeading, thanks to Jake Bunce for that! Example here. I'm currently working with a developer to make it into an add-on that may possibly be released here.

Any feedback is appreciated! ;)

Also would like to thank Russ for helping fine tune some things!

Clickly Here

Attachments

• csgo-ss.webp
    csgo-ss.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 57
How much do you have paid for this Style from XenStyles.com? Because i need a Custom Style too, and i want to know the approximate cost.

TY

How much do you have paid for this Style from XenStyles.com? Because i need a Custom Style too, and i want to know the approximate cost.

TY
John from XenStyles stated that typically it runs in the $600-750 range, but he needs specifics to give a better estimate. Well worth the money and John is a pleasure to work with.

TY

I created the style using xenStyles framework that comes with the styles. As jmurrayhead said John can give you a quote if you have something in mind. Feel free to sign up and ask your questions on xenstyles.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom