Bor3d Gaming - CS:GO Gaming Community

John L.

Hey All,

Well my forums have been up for a while now so it's best to get some feedback and find some areas of improvement. I'll give you all a quick history lesson on bG and hopefully it'll make more sense:

http://www.bor3dgaming.com/

I started bG back in 2009 and closed the community in December of 2013. At the start of the year I decided to reopen and repurpose the community as a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community. I don't know if many people are familiar with the world of Counter-Strike, but CS:S is declining in popularity so I figured I would give CS:GO a shot. So far it's been a grind to get people into my game servers and use the community, but it's always been like that.

Right now I'm just looking for feedback from everyone on how to better present my community. Right now I'm using a customized version of the Abyss Theme by @Mike Creuzer . I'm also using a handful of addons from various authors here and a few private ones. I'm happy with the look, but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

So feel free to lay into the site and give me whatever you've got. Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

Top Bottom