Cryptocurrency integration

JK2447

Hi All,

my first post on here so please be gentle. Do any of you have any sort of integration with cryptocurrency eg ability to tip good posts with a crypto, ability to be paid for premium features or membership with crypto?

At the moment I have paypal for premium features, no adds etc

Kind regards
Jim

Given every crypto has its own integration method and differing standards, thats a very broad question.

Specifically, which crypto would you like to accept?

Hi @Slavik, something inexpensive like dogecoin. I think in principle they all work the same but completely appreciate what you're saying, I would need one button per crypto I'd imagine that inputs my wallet address as the destination. Just wondered as it seems to be the way its going, avoid paypal fees etc etc

Hi @Slavik, something inexpensive like dogecoin. I think in principle they all work the same but completely appreciate what you're saying, I would need one button per crypto I'd imagine that inputs my wallet address as the destination. Just wondered as it seems to be the way its going, avoid paypal fees etc etc

Sure, something like dogecoin has various integration options: https://gourl.io/dogecoin-payment-gateway-api.html

If you want an AIO type solution, you would need to go look at something like https://www.coinpayments.net/

You might want to use something like GoUrl that provides a payment gateway to a handful of different crypto-currencies. There are libraries to interact with it, so someone can write an add-on form XF using it.

i am accepting donations in bitcoin in many of my websites, but i write my address and people copy paste and send it to me

only ads manager xf1 add-on is the only add-on which accepts bitcoin as payment
189942 189943 189944 189945

but im not using ads manager xf1 anymore, i am using xf2 ads manager which doesn't have this ability anymore

actually i want to buy a donation add-on which i see here on xf resources but they don't accept bitcoin, so no point in buying the add-on

@51463, I'm also searching. There is no convenient Bitcoin integration (payment module) for Xenforo 2.
I have buyed coinpayments.net payment profile (API) on some russian forum, but it's unconvenient for users. Buyer should confirm payment manually after sending funds and can't close window during payment. For bitcoin payments it's unconvenient, because transaction can be sending several hours.

Get in contact with BitPay and ask them to create xenforo integration. They are considering it, so if you ask them then this may persuade them.

They currently support Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. It seems they may add more cryptocurrencies in the future.

bitpay sucks, they are no different than paypal, they dictate their own terms

they wont take you if you sell things that they dont agree with, example nazi flags

they are communists like paypal!

i want to control my own finances by skipping third party, bitcoin solves this

hip hip hooray!

Top Bottom