CruisingTalk.com - vBulletin To xenForo

Oooh I like this style. I would have personally not included the light blue text but i guess that can be put down to user preference. Like the shaping white areas you did with the header and footers very creative. Nice job.

Me personally though. I would be adding some yellows, greens (possibly some palm trees to the logo) sandy beach so it really stand out.

Also, I'd do something nice with the messageuserinfo area. For a cruise community I'm thinking vibrant colours or nice imagery to make it stand out or you could make some nice css enhancements to this area which would retain page load speed if that were a concern. Otherwise nice job.

Very nice. I really like the tight topic focused theme.

I'm just reading your how to's thread for ideas for my new site. FWIW I usually visit a users profile page and click "follow" rather than add them to the list manually. But then I have a poor short term memory and would have difficulty remembering exact spelling and capitalization of the name.

I'm interested in how you added the check box list of "Cruise Lines I have used" on the personal details page.

Love the Logo
logo.png

Love the cute little anchor.

I think it needs a Portal home page.

Very nice. I really like the tight topic focused theme.

I'm just reading your how to's thread for ideas for my new site. FWIW I usually visit a users profile page and click "follow" rather than add them to the list manually. But then I have a poor short term memory and would have difficulty remembering exact spelling and capitalization of the name.

I'm interested in how you added the check box list of "Cruise Lines I have used" on the personal details page.

Custom user profile fields using check boxes

Top Bottom