Crowdfunding BB Code Media Pack

Crowdfunding BB Code Media Pack 2.0.0

No permission to download
Installation
  1. Upload files/directories underneath "upload" to your XenForo's root.
  2. Import the add-on XML using the add-on importer in your Admin CP.
This is path: ROOT/library/Iversia/Crowdfunding/BbCode/Media.php

Code:
Please enter the correct name of the handler method

Yes, that is the correct path. You upload the files that are in the "upload" directory into your board's root. I'm not quite sure where you're getting that error from.

Great addon. We follow quite a few crowdsourced projects and this'll be an amazing addition to our community.

OT: My team was interviewing Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman again last night. Looks like they'll hit $2 mil soon. 14 minutes remaining.

*******! ALL add-ons install with NO problem! But with this AWESOME add-on have a PROBLEM. :mad:

Please enter the correct name of the handler method
WTF?! o_O

I don't understand. This add-on extremely needed for one of my site about game news.

Your add-on [Iversia] FAQ Manager 1.0.1a works PERFECTLY. :)

Андрей, естественно. Путь именно такой, как показан на скриншоте:
/library/Iversia/Crowdfunding/BbCode/Media.php
Тем более, что ВСЕ хаки и аддоны инсталлируются нормально!

И её аддон [Iversia] FAQ Manager 1.0.1a работает прекрасно.
Первый раз вообще такая проблема. Загружаю в бинарном режиме, не текстовом. Ставил загрузку на автоматическое определение кода файлов-по барабану.

*******! ALL add-ons install with NO problem! But with this AWESOME add-on have a PROBLEM. :mad:

WTF?! o_O

I don't understand. This add-on extremely needed for one of my site about game news.

The add-on has installed fine for many other people. Where are you trying to import the XML file? It must be installed using the add-on importer in your Admin CP, not, for example, using the BbCodes & Buttons Manager add-on.

The add-on has installed fine for many other people. Where are you trying to import the XML file? It must be installed using the add-on importer in your Admin CP, not, for example, using the BbCodes & Buttons Manager add-on.
I understand this. I tried installing add-on exactly as you described. But this is ONE add-on which not installing on my forum. :( :confused:
You perfect add-on [Iversia] FAQ Manager 1.0.1a WORKS FINE!
But this add-on make me crazy. :D

Any way you could add ones to just embed the videos for KS and stuff?
Try this for KickStarter:
Match URLs -> #kickstarter\.com/projects/(?P<id>[a-z0-9+\/_/-]+)#i
Embed ->
Code:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="380" src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/{$id}/widget/card.html" width="220"></iframe>
Match Is RegEx -> True

I pulled it out of his, but for some reason he's using an Embed HTML Callback, so I'm not sure it'll work.

I take it this isn't working with 1.2?

Code:
Please enter a valid callback method (Iversia_Crowdfunding_BbCode_Media::kickstarter).

Works great thanks a lot. I did have to add 10 to the height and width to get rid of the scroll bars but that was pretty easy.

Thanks again

Top Bottom