1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Crowdfunding BB Code Media Pack 2.0.0

Allow users to promote Kickstarter, Indiegogo campaigns, and more.

1. Iversia

Iversia Well-Known Member

Mark Wein and resonansER like this.
  2. resonansER

resonansER Well-Known Member

This is path: ROOT/library/Iversia/Crowdfunding/BbCode/Media.php

Please enter the correct name of the handler method 
  3. Iversia

Yes, that is the correct path. You upload the files that are in the "upload" directory into your board's root. I'm not quite sure where you're getting that error from.
  4. taylor_smith

taylor_smith Well-Known Member

Great addon. We follow quite a few crowdsourced projects and this'll be an amazing addition to our community.

OT: My team was interviewing Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman again last night. Looks like they'll hit $2 mil soon. 14 minutes remaining.
    Iversia likes this.
  5. resonansER

Goddamn! ALL add-ons install with NO problem! But with this AWESOME add-on have a PROBLEM. :mad:

WTF?! o_O

I don't understand. This add-on extremely needed for one of my site about game news.

Your add-on [Iversia] FAQ Manager 1.0.1a works PERFECTLY. :)
  6. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

It looks like you haven't uploaded the files correctly. Make sure you have a structure like shown in the screenshot below. You have to upload everything INSIDE the upload folder - NOT the upload folder itself.
    Снимок экрана 2013-04-28 в 17.39.18.png

Снимок экрана 2013-04-28 в 17.42.21.png
    Iversia likes this.
  7. resonansER

Андрей, естественно. Путь именно такой, как показан на скриншоте:
    Тем более, что ВСЕ хаки и аддоны инсталлируются нормально!

И её аддон [Iversia] FAQ Manager 1.0.1a работает прекрасно.
    Первый раз вообще такая проблема. Загружаю в бинарном режиме, не текстовом. Ставил загрузку на автоматическое определение кода файлов-по барабану.
  8. Iversia

The add-on has installed fine for many other people. Where are you trying to import the XML file? It must be installed using the add-on importer in your Admin CP, not, for example, using the BbCodes & Buttons Manager add-on.
    resonansER likes this.
  9. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Any way you could add ones to just embed the videos for KS and stuff?
  10. resonansER

I understand this. I tried installing add-on exactly as you described. But this is ONE add-on which not installing on my forum. :( :confused:
    You perfect add-on [Iversia] FAQ Manager 1.0.1a WORKS FINE!
    But this add-on make me crazy. :D
  11. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Try this for KickStarter:
    Match URLs -> #kickstarter\.com/projects/(?P<id>[a-z0-9+\/_/-]+)#i
    Embed ->
    <iframe frameborder="0" height="380" src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/{$id}/widget/card.html" width="220"></iframe>
    Match Is RegEx -> True

I pulled it out of his, but for some reason he's using an Embed HTML Callback, so I'm not sure it'll work.
  12. Iversia

That won't work. My add-on uses a callback for Kickstarter because KS has a two part ID, and XenForo will strip the Media Site ID if it's done the "normal" way.

See this bug report: BB Code Media Site - {$id} doesn't accept forward slash http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bb-code-media-site-id-doesnt-accept-forward-slash.8245/
  13. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

I take it this isn't working with 1.2?

Please enter a valid callback method (Iversia_Crowdfunding_BbCode_Media::kickstarter).
    Iversia likes this.
  14. Iversia

15. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

Works great thanks a lot. I did have to add 10 to the height and width to get rid of the scroll bars but that was pretty easy.

Thanks again
  16. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

I get scroll bars and resizing issues on my site. Please help! (Mobile too)