1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Critique for a colorblind...:)

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by derandechser, Oct 15, 2012.

1. derandechser

derandechser Member

Hi there,
    i start a new project next week, it´s about love, partnership and all the things, that come with it (includig headache...). Problem: It´s very difficult to difference colors for me (and to speak english), so could you take a look on the side?Would be very nice and very helpful.

Screen 1 (logged in)

Screen 2 (logged out)

I choosed the style Soft responsive by Arty, and don´t wonder, i took the branding-free-version...

See it live HERE

I hope to hear from you,
    best wishes,
  2. Gabby

Gabby Well-Known Member

I think it looks great. The only thing I would do is increase the height of the header as it looks cut off at this top. Otherwise, you did a great job.

3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Ah the responsive style by arty. Nice job on the alterations. One thing however I feel looks a little odd is the navbar sitting so close to the logo, I dunno, it looks a little odd to me being so close which is down to the blue bg/logo spanning all the way across.

Otherwise, great looking style and site :)
  4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

These two look a wee bit too excited to rub hands together ....

The mobile style on my iphone looks like this ...

That big blue nothing at the top seems to be just a space waster.
    derandechser likes this.
  5. derandechser

derandechser Member

Hey, thanks for your critiques!!

Yes, i didn´t spent much time for the mobile style , seems there is a lot to do for me...

Ah okay. Do you think it would be better, when the navtabs don´t overlap the header logo?

Thanks for helping me out:)
  6. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

The only thing I would change is the white background. By all means, use a light color or keep it white. But it seems a bit bright in my opinion.
  7. derandechser

derandechser Member

Thank you Adam, i´ll try that:)

I edited a little bit and put a post topic from Forum Home under each forum-title (see image)

It´s based on this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-new-topic-from-forum-home.531/
    I just putted it to another place and did some things to align it.

Is it cluttering the page now? Do you know other possibilities to post straight from forum home?
    Thank you all,