Add-on Credits system (DBTech like)

tyteen4a03

Are there any credit systems on XF that is much like the DBTech vBCredits II Deluxe? *******'s one is too closely tied to real-life currency and actions aren't toggleable for each currency.

Bivirium *spelling?* made a Credit system. It allows multiple currencies. Just search the add-on resources for "Credit" it'll come up.

BUT I think ******* is still working on it, not sure on what, but he was.
DBtech is present on here and you could try coaxing them to port it.

C'mon guys... he mentioned *******'s Credits in his post... he doesn't want it...
Haha! I need my coffee :coffee:

BUT I think ******* is still working on it, not sure on what, but he was.
DBtech is present on here and you could try coaxing them to port it.

Haha! I need my coffee :coffee:
As far as I'm aware, they've found moving over to XenForo too difficult, and have stopped plans to do so.

As far as I'm aware, they've found moving over to XenForo too difficult, and have stopped plans to do so.
Ah yeah they had those signature things/avatar thingy - I didn't really like it in the end. Then some people got mad at their copyright links or something.

Well if you're willing to pay I'm sure a developer could assist you faster. Otherwise I feel the Credit's add-on is more promising. If he is still planning to movie it along, I'm sure he may consider requests.

Well if you're willing to pay I'm sure a developer could assist you faster. Otherwise I feel the Credit's add-on is more promising. If he is still planning to movie it along, I'm sure he may consider requests.
There have been so many issues in a small amount of time, I just cannot trust the quality of that add-on.

The fact that there are extremely odd ones that mess with user settings is a big red flag in terms of quality as well.

I am a developer myself that is still trying to learn how XF ticks, just don't really have the time to dig into it yet. Maybe I will make one... maybe. I'm lazy. :P

There have been so many issues in a small amount of time, I just cannot trust the quality of that add-on.

The fact that there are extremely odd ones that mess with user settings is a big red flag in terms of quality as well.
I haven't really run into any outside of not having a shopping system other than ice shop or some limited capabilities.

And I think I have my interest set to 0% for transactions but it still charges 1%... That happened before with another setting and I had to set it at the correct amount and save again. I assumed that was my server though.

Top Bottom