1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Credits system (DBTech like)

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by tyteen4a03, Feb 15, 2013.

1. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

Are there any credit systems on XF that is much like the DBTech vBCredits II Deluxe? *******'s one is too closely tied to real-life currency and actions aren't toggleable for each currency.

2. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

3. tyteen4a03

4. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

Bivirium *spelling?* made a Credit system. It allows multiple currencies. Just search the add-on resources for "Credit" it'll come up.

5. taylor_smith

taylor_smith Well-Known Member

6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

C'mon guys... he mentioned *******'s Credits in his post... he doesn't want it...

0xym0r0n likes this.
  7. 0xym0r0n

BUT I think ******* is still working on it, not sure on what, but he was.
    DBtech is present on here and you could try coaxing them to port it.

Haha! I need my coffee :coffee:

8. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware, they've found moving over to XenForo too difficult, and have stopped plans to do so.

9. 0xym0r0n

Ah yeah they had those signature things/avatar thingy - I didn't really like it in the end. Then some people got mad at their copyright links or something.

10. tyteen4a03

It's kind of a shame they aren't making one for XF... guess I'll have to wait for a 3rd credits system.

Markos likes this.
  11. 0xym0r0n

Well if you're willing to pay I'm sure a developer could assist you faster. Otherwise I feel the Credit's add-on is more promising. If he is still planning to movie it along, I'm sure he may consider requests.

12. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

There have been so many issues in a small amount of time, I just cannot trust the quality of that add-on.

The fact that there are extremely odd ones that mess with user settings is a big red flag in terms of quality as well.

13. tyteen4a03

I am a developer myself that is still trying to learn how XF ticks, just don't really have the time to dig into it yet. Maybe I will make one... maybe. I'm lazy. :p

0xym0r0n likes this.
  14. 0xym0r0n

I haven't really run into any outside of not having a shopping system other than ice shop or some limited capabilities.

And I think I have my interest set to 0% for transactions but it still charges 1%... That happened before with another setting and I had to set it at the correct amount and save again. I assumed that was my server though.