1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating a Style

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by HoddzDJ, Aug 22, 2011.

1. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

Hello one and all. I have a bit of a simple question, I have the default style installed and also a couple added styles, but I'd like to have a tweak around with the default style. Is there a way to duplicate it and stop anyone other than admins using it as their style? I did have a quick search using google's domain searcher, but couldn't find anything.

2. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Create a style as the child to default, and then make it so it isn't selectable by users.

3. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

I thought it might of been as easy as that! Cheers Forsaken, much appreciated!

4. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

edit away at this style ...if you mess it all up....delete the style and recreate it.

Have some fun :)

5. EQnoble

And sniped by both of ya..

6. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

Cheers for thr screenies too EQnoble =]!! Now I can have loads of fun ahaha, with no worries of messing it up for anyone else.

EQnoble likes this.
  7. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

I have managed to create the new style, so now I can do whatever I like with it. I have had a play around with the share buttons on the bottom of the threads so that they are bigger and show the numbers better. But I'd like to do that to the sidebar share buttons aswell. I have got them all big, but can't get them to go side-by-side for some reason. Anyone know anything?

8. EQnoble

Without seeing it, it is hard to tell...you can shoot me a link in a private convo if you me to take a look.