Creating a Style

HoddzDJ

Hello one and all. I have a bit of a simple question, I have the default style installed and also a couple added styles, but I'd like to have a tweak around with the default style. Is there a way to duplicate it and stop anyone other than admins using it as their style? I did have a quick search using google's domain searcher, but couldn't find anything.

Hello one and all. I have a bit of a simple question, I have the default style installed and also a couple added styles, but I'd like to have a tweak around with the default style. Is there a way to duplicate it and stop anyone other than admins using it as their style? I did have a quick search using google's domain searcher, but couldn't find anything.
Create a style as the child to default, and then make it so it isn't selectable by users.

2.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp

edit away at this style ...if you mess it all up....delete the style and recreate it.

Have some fun :-)

I have managed to create the new style, so now I can do whatever I like with it. I have had a play around with the share buttons on the bottom of the threads so that they are bigger and show the numbers better. But I'd like to do that to the sidebar share buttons aswell. I have got them all big, but can't get them to go side-by-side for some reason. Anyone know anything?

Top Bottom