Create a template for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goraxer

wordpress style.webp

Hello dear community, im Laurenz and i need a xenforo style for my website. It should look like the image above. Our Team works on a company called "mappletec" and we need this because we want the style off our webpage for our forum too.
Please, if someone can do this for me, he will get a 800x900 banner on my website, an admin account and a "powerd by (name)" label under my website.
We have 2,01k visitors per day. I can upload the stats if you want a proof.
The style i use is a Wordpress style. If you need the images just download the theme below.
Here is the wp style download link : http://www.web2feel.com/download/redemption.zip
Thank you!
----------------------------------
Laurenz grothoff

Attachments

• wordpress style.webp
    wordpress style.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 21
No problem :)
Your post is now much clearer and nicer to boot (y)
Hopefully someone can help!

Perhaps you would be better off asking on a site more suited to this sort of thing?

This forum is the official support forum for XenForo customers, not a random forum to have WordPress templates created.

You already been informed that this is not the appropriate site for your request.

Associate your forum account name with a valid license in the customer area, and request a XenForo style to be created for you there. If you are requesting just a WP style only, contact a member here who create styles, or ask on a WP support site.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom