1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create a template for me!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by goraxer, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goraxer

goraxer Member

wordpress style.png
    Hello dear community, im Laurenz and i need a xenforo style for my website. It should look like the image above. Our Team works on a company called "mappletec" and we need this because we want the style off our webpage for our forum too.
    Please, if someone can do this for me, he will get a 800x900 banner on my website, an admin account and a "powerd by (name)" label under my website.
    We have 2,01k visitors per day. I can upload the stats if you want a proof.
    The style i use is a Wordpress style. If you need the images just download the theme below.
    Here is the wp style download link : http://www.web2feel.com/download/redemption.zip
    Thank you!
    Laurenz grothoff

Attached Files:

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I remember many moons ago when simple things such as manners, the words please and thankyou were used.

Maybe im just getting old.. at 23...
    borbole and Daniel Thomann like this.
  3. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Exactly what I came in here to say.
    Thread title is pretty demanding!
    goraxer likes this.
  4. goraxer

goraxer Member

I fixed it ;D
  5. goraxer

goraxer Member

Sorry dude but i cant change this anymore :(
  6. Syndol

Syndol Guest

No problem :)
    Your post is now much clearer and nicer to boot (y)
    Hopefully someone can help!
  7. goraxer

goraxer Member

Please help me :(
  8. goraxer

goraxer Member

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps you would be better off asking on a site more suited to this sort of thing?

This forum is the official support forum for XenForo customers, not a random forum to have WordPress templates created.
  10. goraxer

goraxer Member

11. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

You already been informed that this is not the appropriate site for your request.

Associate your forum account name with a valid license in the customer area, and request a XenForo style to be created for you there. If you are requesting just a WP style only, contact a member here who create styles, or ask on a WP support site.

Thread closed.
    ShadyX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.