Court case against my hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think I would willing inform people and take legal proceedings costing hundreds of pounds based on stuff I made up?...

After reading some of your posts here that wouldn''t surprise me one bit lol :D

P.s. mrGTB and Pereira who also live in England and the latter is a law student, do not seem to share your view of accounts here about the legal system over there btw. Or they are wrong as well just like me? And that is exactly what I thought as well. You are giving yourself a lot of importance with your story here which as I already said above is cock and bull. It looks like the whole justice system in England has nothing better to do than drop every other case and throw all their resources into prosecuting those who allagedly hacked your forum? I mean, c'mon pal, get real. To me all this this looks like a personal vendetta of yours towards whomever it is that you are taking to court. But good luck with your case because from the looks of it you are gonna need it.

It was something private and personal between you and them really. Instead it's been glorified into a 10 page long novel. I just don't get what your purpose is with it?

His purpose is to seek attention or show off I think, what else could it be?

Your problems with arrogance and ignorance are your own, you admit you do not know how the legal system over here works, yet you make statements and accusations like you do... the irony...

Speaking of arrogance, let us take a quick look. Carlos posted that according to him it is not wise forsomeone to represent him/herself in court. And your reply to him?

Nice to see you can follow a thread :rolleyes:

At my very first post I say that this story does not make much sense to me and your reply to me:

Probably best you don't keep on reading if you can't keep up then ;)

So basically anyone who is not cheering for you or says something that you don''t like, you become very rude and arrogant as seeing by your smart ass remarks. If you dish that out you should take it as well pal.

FYI I don't live in the UK, I live in Ireland. ;)

I also don't think Slavik is wrong in trying to prosecute these individuals. I just think there are better ways going about it than trying to pursue criminal charges as the likelihood of anyone going to prison here would be slim in my own opinion. That said, I don't know all the facts of the case and perhaps Slavik has stronger evidence and reasons to prosecute them than what I'm imagining.

This will all be looked at by the DPP or branch thereof anyway.

FYI I don't live in the UK, I live in Ireland. ;)

I also don't think Slavik is wrong in trying to prosecute these individuals. I just think there are better ways going about it than trying to pursue criminal charges as the likelihood of anyone going to prison here would be slim in my own opinion. That said, I don't know all the facts of the case and perhaps Slavik has stronger evidence and reasons to prosecute them than what I'm imagining.

This will all be looked at by the DPP or branch thereof anyway.
Going to prison isn't always the result people want when they bring a case before the courts, in many cases they just want justice. If any case that came from this was successfully prosecuted, they would end up with criminal records and I wouldn't be surprised if it was within the courts ability to ban them from using the Internet for a length of time.

Prison time is unlikely, imo - but you never know.

Going to prison isn't always the result people want when they bring a case before the courts, in many cases they just want justice. If any case that came from this was successfully prosecuted, they would end up with criminal records and I wouldn't be surprised if it was within the courts ability to ban them from using the Internet for a length of time.

This is a decent read that I found like last week: http://crimeinthesuites.com/banned-from-the-internet-a-term-of-probation-that-is-overly-restrictive/.

I do agree. I was merely responding to the mentioning of the possibility of them doing jail time.

Well slav i wish you well in court i don't think i have that amount of money but oh well. You finally have my details i only received the court case yesterday because you failed to get my full name and address but now you do :)

I don't have much money or knowledge of law because this is my first offense against court but i am learning about it now. I will dispute the trial because 3000 is way to much heck i don't even have a job so i don't see where you going to get the $$ from but i guess that's just life hopefully if i do go to prison i don't drop the soap haha but on a serious note i don't think anybody from "teamps" was dosing your site its the fail hacking move. Also i have proof i wasn't deleting your database which hopefully you will see hehe. I am thankful you didn't release my personal details on the internet otherwise people would be non stop ordering me pizzas hehe but i wish you well on court lets hope we can reach some sort of agreement see you around :p

Oh i nearly forgot my life at age 17 is properly ruined because i will never experience my 18th with my family but ah well :p

"No your honor. The damage cannot have been 3000 pounds, cause I don't have that! I have 50 pounds, is that not enough for replacing that window I smashed in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom