Court case against my hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update of this morning.

Looks like we are going to court :)

Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing)

Before District Judge Savage sitting at the Worcester County Court, The Shirehall, Foregate Street, Worcester, WR1 1EQ.

IT IS ORDERED THAT

There be judgement for the Claimant for an amount to be decided by the Court.

The claim is allocated to the Small Claim Track with the following directions:

The hearing of the claim will take place at 2:00 PM on the 9 Feburary 2012 at Worcester County Court, The Shirehall, Foregate Street, Worcester, WR1 1EQ and should take no longer than 30 minutes.

PLEASE NOTE YOUR CASE IS LISTED IN A BLOCK LIST, THIS MEANS YOU MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE SEEN AT THE TIME LISTED.

The Claimant is to file in court and copy to the Defendant by 30 January 2012 his calculations of losses sustained for which he claims.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

Good luck Slavik, hope you win!! Good to see some justice done.

I would press for criminal charges too, teenage innocence to me is no excuse for committing any crime. Not even a cyber crime!

Malware on your site sounds more like a random bot attack. You need to find the hole in your website.

Currently waiting in the waiting room and its frikking freezing. People keep coming in and out every 10 seconds and they may as well just leave the door open to the outside for what its worth

They have these doorway ventfans... they shoot a flat sheet of air across the doorway down to the floor that prevents air transfer between rooms without a closed door and for that which does pass through it leaves at the same temperature of the vent fan basically. I have seen them for cooling needs but I am sure they have a configuration for heating needs....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_door
while your waiting you should file a formal complaint to the clerks office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom