Countdown

MilesDB

Summer is coming to an end making the xF due date closer and closer. How much longer do we have to wait till the Beta is out? Can we get a copy of the language files? I am asking it 'cause international customers need time to translate xF. We don't wanna be late to the party.

Patience young grasshopper :D.

The end of summer was a target date. It's in Kier and Mike's best interest to get the software released ASAP to allow revenue to start coming in, but at the same time they don't want to release a buggy product. Granted, even as an alpha XF is doing far better in that department than some software that's been out for a while, but nevertheless they will start with the Beta release when they believe it is ready for that point, and not a moment sooner.

Hmm...I really dont like this kind of 'whens it ready' thread but I did wonder something.

http://www.xenstyles.com/ < countdown to release date. Could be just the XS site, however I thought it was pretty interesting.

We need to get a bet going on when it will be released!

Oh, and before anyone else posts it: When its ready! :cool:

We are targeting a release of XenForo 1.0 Beta 1 in the first week of October, and a specific release date will be announced closer to this time. To be able to download the beta version, you will need to buy a license.
Considering the amount of work you are coping with, kudos for staying on track. Since you didn't mention the language files in the announcement, I am guessing we can get access to them only after the release of XenForo 1.0 Beta 1.

Looks like IB took the threat of being tramped by XenForo seriously enough. It's gone south hopping into new hands.

Top Bottom