Add-on Correct bug in addon

SpecialK

We have installed https://github.com/Naatan/XenAuction onto our XF installation and for the most part it works great. We have fixed a couple of small bugs with it, but have found one more bug that we just don't know how to fix.

If a user creates an auction that accepts bids AND a buy it now purchase and the auction receives a buy it now, everything works great. But if the auction receives bids first and then someone buys it now, there is an error thrown.

We need someone more familiar with XF development than we are to go in and fix this one bug.

Please contact Jim@kitchenknifefora.com with your details, portfolio, and rates. Or you can respond to me here and I can put you in touch.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you

The developer is no longer maintaining the add-on, hence our posting the request for custom development here.

• The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.
  • Could not find the requested auction
  • Auction has expired
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'bid_user_id'.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'amount'.

Hmm, I can take a shot at this - I'll need access to the version you're currently using though :)

Depending on how long it takes me, I'll charge around £20. Is that OK?

Liam

We hired Liam to fix this bug and he did so successfully. Unfortunately, we have some more bugs to deal with and can't get in touch with Liam any longer.

Looking for a developer to fix a few very minor bugs in this addon.

We hired Liam to fix this bug and he did so successfully. Unfortunately, we have some more bugs to deal with and can't get in touch with Liam any longer.

Looking for a developer to fix a few very minor bugs in this addon.

Please bear with me, I'm replying yo your email now.

Liam

Bumping. Still need someone to come in and fix a few final little bugs.

There is much more work to be done after these are fixed...

All of our fixes were done locally. And there were a lot of them. Unfortunately, I still really don't consider the software to be that good, and I'd advise against using it.

Top Bottom