Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi Russ, is there a chart of some kind or list which would tell us about these things, so we don't spend hours looking for something that doesn't exist... :unsure:

Well technically the styling of the subheading is just like the default style. We've just added an extra property to help with it if you choose to use it.

A list in this question would really point you to sub-heading anyways.

@Russ I would like to change the node icons to my own custom ones how do I go about doing this?

I'm on my phone so I'm limited currently but if you want you can disable the font awesome node icons via style properties -> [xb] don't awesome -> enable font awesome node icons. From there you can edit the default node-sprite.png core comes with

@DaveM This is what I use for all my custom node icons.
Code:
.node.node_97 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node.node_97 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("styles/default/xenforo/nodeicons/diy.png");
    background-position: 0px 0px;
    opacity: 0.4;
}
.node.node_97 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node.node_97 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
    background-image: url("styles/default/xenforo/nodeicons/diy.png");
    background-position: 0px 0px;
    opacity: 1.0;
}
You can see them here http://www.international-star-riders.com/community/
Change the node number to match yours and the url link to where the icons are located. One shows the unread node and the other is dimmed to show read nodes.

Place code in extra.css

@Russ, maybe you would know how to completely hide the visitor panel AND free the space for the content? Using Core (as a child-style). I need to not only hide it, but free the space it's occupying so that my content can move in.

Thanks in advance,

Andre

You can see them here http://www.international-star-riders.com/community/
Change the node number to match yours and the url link to where the icons are located. One shows the unread node and the other is dimmed to show read nodes.

Place code in extra.css

Hi, I was just on your site and when I click on the scrolling images on the right, I get this blank page with an error:
ERROR 0071: There appears to be a problem with the database. Maintenance is required.

Thought you'd like to know...

Cheers,

Andre

@Russ, maybe you would know how to completely hide the visitor panel AND free the space for the content? Using Core (as a child-style). I need to not only hide it, but free the space it's occupying so that my content can move in.

Thanks in advance,

Andre

Code:
.section.visitorPanel {
display: none;
}

Should do the trick, if you use the widget framework the option is in the "Clear Sidebar" widget.

Hi,

I am trying to add LAST POSTS on the node title bar. Right now there is only the node title, and the rest is an empty blue bar (using Core style).

1- Which file should I edit?

2- What code should I insert?

3- Will this break the responsivity?

thanks!

add-title.webp

Hi,

I am trying to add LAST POSTS on the node title bar. Right now there is only the node title, and the rest is an empty blue bar (using Core style).

1- Which file should I edit?

2- What code should I insert?

3- Will this break the responsivity?

thanks!

View attachment 108435

There's a few steps to it, I'll look up some code for you as I've done it before. Some simple html/css for the responsive will work, although I'm out for the weekend.

Hi Russ.

Is this normal?

fWoKEF3.png

The position of the logo (Core word in this case).

How can i put it centered?

Hi Russ.

Is this normal?

fWoKEF3.png

The position of the logo (Core word in this case).

How can i put it centered?

You can edit the image by replacing /styles/core/xenforo/logo_sm.png

To fix that alignment:

Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Navigation Logo (xbFloatLogo)

Set the margin-top to 9px instead of 3px. I've adjusted this for the next release.

Russ updated Core - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Minor 1.4.8 Update

This is a minor release which brings our styles up-to-date with the 1.4.8 version of XenForo. You can view the change log for XenBase https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-8-style-updates-1-5-0-beta-1.2495/ and on top of this there has been minor cosmetic improvements throughout the style.

With the 1.5.0 Beta 1 release of XenForo today were also releasing an updated XenBase version which is basically the 1.4.8 version but with the updated templates if you feel like running the Beta...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Russ, is there any way you could tell me the exact colours you used for this?
core2-png.78124

Sure easy enough :) to replicate it:

Style Properties -> Core Properties:

Replace the Core Main Gradient with:

Code:
background: #323a45 none no-repeat scroll 0 0;

And then go to Style Properties -> Color Palette -> xBColor1:

Code:
#24b594

Screenshot_2.webp

And you're done (y)

Top Bottom