Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ updated Core - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Minor XenBase Update

This is primarily a XenBase focused release with some minor improvements to the style. The latest XenBase includes the following:
  • Help sub-nav adjusted(fixes bug when viewing the help pages without the help tab enabled but removes the default sub-nav while viewing the help page now so it acts like XenForo)
  • PAGE_CONTAINER/navigation.css/thread_list brought up-to-date
  • Scroll buttons changed slightly(shows when you scroll from the top now)
  • Level 2 Category Nodes should now be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What have I missed @Russ? I've got only the user navtab going into the navigation on mobile browsing, then disappearing totally on smaller screen sizes, when using the user panel option.

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 8.35.51 am.webp

I'll need to do some testing around as it seems to be working fine on my site.

So Panel is enabled, does it show the panel itself?

The way we set it up to work in responsive basically the old user navigation still loads on the main navigation except it's hidden. Once you get to tablet size it'll hide the panel and show the user navigation in the normal area. And on my board.. it seems to be working fine, hmmm!

Disregard... found and fixed. Just wasn't showing the font awesome icons as somehow xb_fa_visitor_tabs unchecked itself between initial setup and installation.

@Russ the alert bubble isn't going away for me when using the user panel option. Hover over, alerts drop down, and it doesn't go away until I move off the page / refresh it.

Russ... how do I stop this happening on the node list, as there doesn't seem to be a minimum height for the elements and thus it gets worse on landscape using a 5" screen as well (see gap under introductions):

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 7.52.57 am.webp

Russ updated Core - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.4.3 Update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade please FIRST! Backup your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a little update... 1.4.4 rolling out here shortly for our styles and Core has changed slightly. The primary color on it has ben lightened along with slightly darker borders just to make it stand out much more.

core1.webp

Also added in an option to shift that breadcrumb to the outside of the content.

Just a little update... 1.4.4 rolling out here shortly for our styles and Core has changed slightly. The primary color on it has ben lightened along with slightly darker borders just to make it stand out much more.

View attachment 95037

Also added in an option to shift that breadcrumb to the outside of the content.
please update color selection

hmmm... for some reason, I can't seem to be able to change the color of the category strip. I can change its border color, but it stays black. I've tried all the settings I could find. Is this an image, and if so, where is it set?

Thanks!

category_color.webp

Last edited:
hmmm... for some reason, I can't seem to be able to change the color of the category strip. I can change its border color, but it stays black. I've tried all the settings I could find. Is this an image, and if so, where is it set?

Thanks!

View attachment 103611

Core by default uses a CSS gradient for those darker blocks, sidebar headings/subheadings.

You can change ALL of the blocks by going to: Style Properties -> Core Properties

Core Main Gradient

You can replace the entire Css gradient with something simple like background-color: #000; and it would make those areas a flat black(or whatever color you pick).

You can use something like this to generate a new gradient, http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/ a little older but it works.

Additionally if you want to just change those highlighted areas, Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Subheadings

Hi Russ, is there a chart of some kind or list which would tell us about these things, so we don't spend hours looking for something that doesn't exist... :unsure:

Top Bottom