Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi Russ, i have some problems with nav bar.

Apparently seamlessly:

L0ZrWMm.png

Going down:

MS5e8Hp.png

Responsive:

UkUOHFd.png

That is something that needs correction. Further (then to correct that) i want to have Quick Search in navigation tab and navigation area at the same time (quick search locations 2 & 3), only if that is possible.

Regards.

Hi Russ, i have some problems with nav bar.

Apparently seamlessly:

L0ZrWMm.png

Going down:

MS5e8Hp.png

Responsive:

UkUOHFd.png

That is something that needs correction. Further (then to correct that) i want to have Quick Search in navigation tab and navigation area at the same time (quick search locations 2 & 3), only if that is possible.

Regards.

Looks like I messed with something... sorry.

Go to Style Properties -> [XB] Quick Search: put the position as 1.

Then extra.css place this:

Code:
.XenBase #QuickSearch {
top: -136px;
}

As it stands you can't have the search dropdown in both positions, probably an easy fix to work around but having two duplicate search forms will cause it to mess up with the current classes.

The search problem is a result of an adjustment we made on the floating nav sub nav if you're only floating the main navigation bar.

When doing a rating in the XF Media Gallery the popup option looks like this. @Chris D I am not sure if this is something I need to do on the Media Templates or it is a style issue here?

ScreenHunter_313 Jul. 28 10.49.webp

Hi Russ. How can i remove these icons?

vji3yji.png
Those are configured via style properties -> [xb] font awesome -> enable font awesome node icons. Although disabling them will bring back the original node-Sprite. Are you wanting this icons completely gone with nothing there

Could you add avatar in nodes (last post avatar) for next versions?

For example something like this for Node Layout Type 2:

EBOfcYO.png

Pretty aesthetic.

Regards.

Last edited:
Could you add avatar in nodes (last post avatar) for next versions?

For example something like this for Node Layout Type 2:

EBOfcYO.png

Pretty aesthetic.

Regards.

Ah :X sorry I missed this, currently you'd need an add-on to handle it.

Hi, how can i edit core blocks (for category heading, sidebar heading)?

I want to change color and radius.

Thanks

The main color of is it controlled by: Style Properties -> Core Properties -> Gradient 1, you can make your own:

Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator from ColorZilla

Or you can use simple css too: background: url(@imagePath/bg,png) repeat 0 0 #000; ect...

As for the radius, we have global radius: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup but it does control a lot of the radius around the site.

For those specific areas:

Style Properties -> Sidebar -> Block Headings AND
Style Properties -> Forum / Node List -> Category Strips

Top Bottom