Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I'll be honest I'm not quite sure I understand @ignorant

Hello Russ, thank you for your answer,sorry for my delay.
What I have is a forum at www.url.com/forum
I want to add an index for the root domain at www.url.com
All I need is your theme to be touched to add it as homepage in the root domain, according to the attached picture.
Can you do it to sell me it?

Thank you,kind regards.

Attachments

• foritohomewtlog.webp
    foritohomewtlog.webp
    106 KB · Views: 8
If you're looking to create a portal page with widgets and featured threads, I'm using XenPorta with a Pixel Exit style, and they work well together.

HI Rushmere,sorry, im almost ignorant with xenforo, can it be combined with core pixelexit theme or should i redo the forum from 0?
Thank you.

HI Rushmere,sorry, im almost ignorant with xenforo, can it be combined with core pixelexit theme or should i redo the forum from 0?
Thank you.

You can install XenPorta alongside a Pixel Exit theme, so you shouldn't have to start again. I use the Pixel Exit Zipped theme, but it should work in the same way with the Core theme.

XenPorta adds a home page where you can feature posts and add widgets (such as blocks of text). The home page is styled by the Pixel Exit theme to match your forum.

I've recently set up a new forum with a home page at www.talkzone.nz. You can take a look to see if it's the kind of thing you're trying to achieve.

It does take a bit of effort to figure out how to set up XenPorta, but you can get good results if you take a bit of time with it.

You can install XenPorta alongside a Pixel Exit theme, so you shouldn't have to start again. I use the Pixel Exit Zipped theme, but it should work in the same way with the Core theme.

XenPorta adds a home page where you can feature posts and add widgets (such as blocks of text). The home page is styled by the Pixel Exit theme to match your forum.

I've recently set up a new forum with a home page at www.talkzone.nz. You can take a look to see if it's the kind of thing you're trying to achieve.

It does take a bit of effort to figure out how to set up XenPorta, but you can get good results if you take a bit of time with it.

Can I pm in case you are available for a paid work by integrating a homepage with xenporta with my current theme?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Can I pm in case you are available for a paid work by integrating a homepage with xenporta with my current theme?

Thank you very much for your answers.

You're welcome :)

I don't do paid work, sorry - I'm not an expert, just a fellow forum owner!

@Russ at Pixel Exit may be able to help you - they're awesome developers! I'm not sure if they work with other third-party add-ons like XenPorta though, you'd need to ask them if they could quote for work. If not, I'm sure there are plenty of other developers on here who can offer paid assistance with setting up for you. Good luck!

Hello Russ, thank you for your answer,sorry for my delay.
What I have is a forum at www.url.com/forum
I want to add an index for the root domain at www.url.com
All I need is your theme to be touched to add it as homepage in the root domain, according to the attached picture.
Can you do it to sell me it?

Thank you,kind regards.

Technically our styles should work good with plugins out of the box. If you have problems with it just let us know. What exactly do you need with on xenporta though the basic setup? We always have our forums in the root directory, and when you install xenporta there should be an option to make that the homepage instead and then it'll turn forums into yourdomain.com/forums

You can PM me though if you need further help.

Just updated from version 1.2 something to 1.5.7 and I noticed my text is different. All the buttons in the nav bar and widget titles etc had upercase bold text, after updating the font is normal, non bolded, not all uppercase. How can I change that back?

Just updated from version 1.2 something to 1.5.7 and I noticed my text is different. All the buttons in the nav bar and widget titles etc had upercase bold text, after updating the font is normal, non bolded, not all uppercase. How can I change that back?

Check out: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup -> Secondary Font CSS (bottom left)

You can add specific CSS there such as:

text-transform: uppercase;

or bold the font, that area covers things like the nav bar/titles/sidebar headers. You can define additional classes on the [XB] General Setup screen at the bottom

Check out: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup -> Secondary Font CSS (bottom left)

You can add specific CSS there such as:

text-transform: uppercase;

or bold the font, that area covers things like the nav bar/titles/sidebar headers. You can define additional classes on the [XB] General Setup screen at the bottom

Thank you, worked perfectly.

Russ updated Core - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.9 Update

Hello everyone, we pushed out our 1.5.9 updates last Thursday. You'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

YOU MUST BE ON XENFORO 1.5.9 PRIOR TO UPGRADING/INSTALLING THIS

This is considered a rather large update, I would personally recommend installing it as a brand new style. This is just to make sure you're up and running correctly prior to going...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried to look at Core Dark in the demo, using the dropdown, and it just takes me to Core regular. I'm using Chrome.

So is there any way to view the Core Dark demo? o_O

My apologies... you wrote while I was on vacation and thought I responded to everyone when I got back. I must of messed up the style id's, I've updated the demo board although cache may take a bit for you to see the corrected link. For now you can view it here

My apologies... you wrote while I was on vacation and thought I responded to everyone when I got back. I must of messed up the style id's, I've updated the demo board although cache may take a bit for you to see the corrected link. For now you can view it here

I just saw your vacation notice and figured you were backed up. Thanks :)

Russ updated Core - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.11 Style Update

New update bringing the style up to date with the 1.5.11.

Some of the awesome new stuff:
  • Off-Canvas Sidebar option
  • Re-designed Social logins
  • Option to reduce the size of the floating navigation
  • Split the default login link into 2 links, Login / Register
  • and much more...
Check this new posts for the full change-log.

Make a backup of your style prior to upgrading!

You can download the update in the license...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love this style, I downloaded and installed the update. The style however does not have a traditional "header."

My question: how can I add a full header without damaging the style when viewed on various devices? And would the header adapt to the size of the view (desktop vs laptop vs tablet vs smartphone)?

Where would I make that change?

Many thanks!

Andre

Top Bottom