Core - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Is this a temporary solution or should I always use this?

Everything but the quicksearch positioning is somewhat as designed.

Problem even with quicksearch is... there's so.. many variations to position is top value wise.

Logo above/below, sub nav disabled above/below, different quick search position: 1 and 2 differ slightly.

I'd have to code quite a few conditionals for every single option, but even though there could be variation if someone say wants to adjust the sub-nav too.

Another option you could enable the user bar in moderator bar, then the search would look fine.

Regarding the 100% width, that was usually on by default except last release, so that's just a single toggle.

@Russ @otherpeople. In my forum, some elements like Poll Title, have white color. How i can change this value?

I'm assuming you mean the bar part of it where the results show?

If so:

Code:
html .pollResult .bar
{
background-color: #000l
}

I'll put this as a bug for our next release assuming it's not specific to your install.

Does anyone know what this does? I have enabled it a few times to see what it does but I can't tell a difference?

2.webp

Does anyone know what this does? I have enabled it a few times to see what it does but I can't tell a difference?

View attachment 78427

Couple things, we should put it in the description but you need the option right above it checked: Enable Category Footer Section, :D our fault, it results like this:

Screenshot_1.webp

The footer area can also be used to add a nice little effect to the style too like Apex does:

Screenshot_2.webp

Hey @Russ I was just wondering why does my top login slider won't show the sign up option anymore?, nor will the orange button to the right

Where can my users register ?

Thanks!

Hey @Russ I was just wondering why does my top login slider won't show the sign up option anymore?, nor will the orange button to the right

Where can my users register ?

Thanks!

Interesting :D, double check [XB] Header and Navigation -> Disable regular login handle

That's an option we have to work with:

Enable Navigation Bar Login

By default I think core shipped out with the regular one disabled, and the navigation link enabled.

Interesting :D, double check [XB] Header and Navigation -> Disable regular login handle

By default I think core shipped out with the regular one disabled, and the navigation link enabled.
Didn't work :(
This just added the old tab to logins/register but the register options isnt't available.

BTW Regular loging handle WAS enabled
And Navigation Bar Login WAS and IS enabled

I believe your test site has the same thing as mine.
I'll leave you mine so you can actually see what happens: www.doblecombo.com.mx

Our test site technically has registration disabled.

Regarding your site you can uncheck Enable Navigation Bar Login to remove the link in the navigation.

I see both your side register button and the regular XenForo login.

I like to have toth registration options :)

I tried enabling "Enable Login / Sign Up in Overlay" and the pop up does show the registration option but still can't see the registration option in the drop down bar :/

Our test site technically has registration disabled.

Regarding your site you can uncheck Enable Navigation Bar Login to remove the link in the navigation.

I see both your side register button and the regular XenForo login.

Look at this.

The option that says. "No, crear una cuenta ahora" is the registration option that should appear in the drop down

Attachments

• dc1.webp
    dc1.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
  • dc2.webp
    dc2.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
I disabled my child style and used "Core" directly and it happens the same, however I changed to "Casual" style, that's from PixelExit and it appears. So I really don't know how to fix it by myself :(

Attachments

• casual.webp
    casual.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
I disabled my child style and used "Core" directly and it happens the same, however I changed to "Casual" style, that's from PixelExit and it appears. So I really don't know how to fix it by myself :(

Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question but can you tell me exactly how you want it to act?

If you want it to act exactly how default XF does then these three boxes need to be unchecked:

Screenshot_3.webp

If they're unchecked, the style will act exactly like the normal XF login/sign up

Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question but can you tell me exactly how you want it to act?

If you want it to act exactly how default XF does then these three boxes need to be unchecked:

View attachment 78456

If they're unchecked, the style will act exactly like the normal XF login/sign up

I just want to have the option for a new user to register from the drop down menu. It doesn't appear as it did on the previous Core PixelExit theme version.

The example is in the picture attached. You can check my site agian, it doesn't do that with the 3 things disabled: www.doblecombo.com.mx

Attachments

• casual.webp
    casual.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
I just want to have the option for a new user to register from the drop down menu. It doesn't appear as it did on the previous Core PixelExit theme version.

The example is in the picture attached. You can check my site agian, it doesn't do that with the 3 things disabled: www.doblecombo.com.mx

Ok my apologies, I'm an idiot somehow.

Revert this template on xenbase:

login_bar_form

and it will fix it.

Ok my apologies, I'm an idiot somehow.

Revert this template on xenbase:

login_bar_form

and it will fix it.
There's no "Revert" option :(

IG0WBuo.png

Attachments

• replace.webp