Lack of interest Copying the structure of a category + Refreshing the page

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

AliS

Hello All,

I am moving from the old fashion vB 4.2 to the amazing Xenforo 1.5 and I am really interested in the Resource Manager. I believe there should be to main features to enhance the performance:

1) Ability to copy the structure of a category multiple times.
I am planning to create really A LOT of categories. Each category has multiple levels of sub-categories. It is hard to do it one by one. Therefore, there should be a way to use the structure multiple times.
Here is an example:

A
aaa

bbb
ccc

Currently, if I need to to create a category B with the same structure, I should do the same process done in A again, which will be too hard and time-wasting if I need to create 300 copy of it.

2) Control page refreshing
It is a little bit annoying to refresh the page every time one clicks on a category. Instead, I think it will be useful to control this, so the administrator decides either to refresh the page after a user clicks or just to show the sub-categories. Another easy solution is to refresh only at a tail category.

Or just you can use some tricks using CSS and other languages to reload without refreshing the whole page (I do not know if what I am saying makes sense or even possible.)

Regards,

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom