Page with the list of all thread in a category

Hey !
I'm looking for an addon for XF2 that allow me to automatically create/update a page, with all the titles of the threads of a category (and an href to the thread).
For example, the page generated (I manually done that) :
1621761798577.webp

Maybe you can take a look at this one:

That's not a forum, but a page that list all the titles of the tutorials that are in a forum.
The list allow users to quickly see all the tutorials and click on it to view it instead of scrolling x pages of threads

A manually created page node would work.

You can use Excel (or similar software) to parse the URLs and titles and automatically compose the HTML.

Or just add the URLS to a post and view the page source.

Yeah that can be done manually, but it's really long.
Can you tell me a little bit more about how to parse everything and get the HTML ?

You use the concatenation function to join cell content together into a string.

All that's required is to create the string and paste the URL and title into separate cells, to get the resulting html code.

Why can't you use a search forum, this seems like an ideal use case for them...?

That's not excatly what I need, the goal is to quickly see all the titles of the threads in a forum, like that :
1623094367264.webp

That in a single page you can see all the threads of a forum, and don't have to scroll a lot of time, change page etc to find a tutorial that looks interessing

?

So I can create a search forum matching all the posts (to get a "copy" of them) and hide these fields only into the search forum using CSS ?

Top Bottom