Resource icon

Copy Thread 1.0.0 PL1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Great AddOn, thank you RagTek ...

You will add more features to this??

Regards, luis.
what features do you need? (it's called copy thread and it's doing exactly this:p )

do you probably mean this:
cp.webp

it's another addon but won't be finished ATM because of lack of time

About anything else missing: I would really like a way to find all soft deleted threads and posts easily. I usually take them when I see them, but I don't always see them. And finding them in the moderator log in the adminCP is so and so, especially if there is allot of activity there.

One thing I noticed though: when copying the thread, you copy everything, including views etc. Also, when deleting all the replies, you have to rebuild thread information before the replies updates, though I guess this is the same for all threads (though never noticed it). I would really like an option to just copy the first post, or have the copy function only copy over posts that are marked.

I'M VERY VERY SOORRY

A major bug was found in the addon! (thx to luis):)
PLS STOP copying your threads until i release a new version

I already localized the problem and fixed it, ATM i'm working on the upgrade code to fix it for the already copied threads
Fixed

ragtek updated Copy Thread with a new update entry:

Copy Thread

Changelog:

• The copied threads hadn't a first_post_id set.
    Because of this, you got an error while any moderation of the thread( e.g. setting prefix, moving thread, renaming it,etc....)
    this is fixed now!
    While the upgrade, all "wrong" threads will be rebuilt, so you'll not lose any data.

I really apologize for this.
  • also another minor design bug was fixes
  • New Feature => the thread copying will also be recorded inside the mod log

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am getting an error when merging threads and leaving a redirect:
Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Ragtek/CT/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 22
  2. Ragtek_CT_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 9
  3. EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in ~/public_html/index.php at line 13

I am not sure if this is related to Xenporta or not, but I'll guess I'll ask here, then I'll get an reply. Disabling Xenporta changes nothing though, disabling copy thread solves the problem.

Thank you for this. Can I ask on your admincp it looks so different and for me like it would be easier to configure permissions, is this a custom change or some type of option within xenforo?

Thank you for this. Can I ask on your admincp it looks so different and for me like it would be easier to configure permissions, is this a custom change or some type of option within xenforo?
I've tweaked my acp, but the permissions page should be the same

I got an error. A few random threads loaded this error after enabling:

Server Error

Undefined index: forum
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Ragtek/CT/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 23
  2. Ragtek_CT_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/politicalbuddies.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom