1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Copy Thread 1.0.0 PL1

This addon allows you moderators to copy a thread into a other forum

1. ragtek
    This addon allows you moderators to copy a thread into a other forum

Important Notes:

This addon- requires TMS. If you don't have it installed, follow this instructions after you've installed the addon:
    Edit template thread_view
    search for

Code:
    <xen:if is="{$canMoveThread}">
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/move', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase move_thread}</a></li>
    </xen:if>
    replace it with
    Code:
    <xen:if is="{$canMoveThread}">
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/move', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase move_thread}</a></li>
    <xen:if is="{$canCopyThread}">
    <li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/copy', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xen:phrase copy_thread}</a></li>

Installation:
    • Upload everything from the "upload" directory into your forum directory
    • install Copy Thread_1.0.0 RC2_b_2_en-US.xml
    • after the installation you need to set the mod permissions
    This will also copy the included attachments AND inline attachments data so you'll not loose them

and if 1 of the posts is deleted, the attachment will still be visible in the other!

This addon COULD "fail" with very long threads, but i've run some tests with threads including > 300 posts and had only once the famous xenforo memory problem...

If you want to support me and the development of free future add-ons, you can donate any value to my paypal account

Images

1. copy thread.PNG
    2. copy_modperm.PNG
    3. copythread.PNG
    Jake Bunce, Hyperion, MagnusB and 2 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Copy Thread
  2. Copy Thread
  3. Copy Thread

Recent Reviews

1. time
    time
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0 PL1
    Like 100
  2. MagnusB
    MagnusB
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0 RC3 PL1
    Excellent, this is one of the moderator tools that was missing in xF. Among with some other tools from ragtek, the moderator part in xF is vastly improved
    1. ragtek
      Author's Response
      Anything else missing?