Copy Thread 1.0.0 PL1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
I got an error installing:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: title

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in xenCODE/Socialize/DataWriter/Threads.php at line 11
    xenCODE_Socialize_DataWriter_Threads->save() in Ragtek/CT/Install.php at line 23
    Ragtek_CT_Install->_installVersion6() in Ragtek/CT/Install.php at line 58
    Ragtek_CT_Install::install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

some problems with xenSocialize?

Last edited:
Hello, should this work with XF1.2? Have unistalled and re-installed and set my permissions, but can't get it to appear in the drop down options for threads.

I do have the new TMS installed, but also tried added the code manually too, but still nothing appears.

Any help appreciated.

@ragtek Same question for me:

Is this okay to use with 1.2? And why isn't this standard xf functionality?
Hello, should this work with XF1.2? Have unistalled and re-installed and set my permissions, but can't get it to appear in the drop down options for threads.

I do have the new TMS installed, but also tried added the code manually too, but still nothing appears.

Any help appreciated.

Hey everyone. Might be an obvious question, but does this add-on copy threads so that replies are synced between the source and destination forums? Or after you copy, do the threads just go their own way?

Top Bottom