Copy/Paste Tables.

racersimage

Looking for an easy way to copy/paste tables (spreadsheets). I'm currently using an add-on from B* that appears to be down right now and was banned by Xenforo. Not interested in having to enter a bunch of code to achieve the same thing I can now by copy/pasting. If that developer can do it, I know someone here can because most of their addons have now been duplicated here by other coders.

You can see what I'm taking about at http://diecastcrazy.com. Just use any reply box and copy a table from Excel or OpenOffice and paste into the text box. It's like magic and my members will miss the auto table formatting if I ever lose access to the B* addon.

I'm sure that other people here will be interested in this as well because another table addon is quite popular but requires using table codes, not nearly as easy as copying and pasting.

Example topics I'm using this addon in:

RaceWeek THUNDER 15' - Current Standings
2015 "Pick One" Standings
Sprint Cup Race Thread - Sonoma
XFINITY Series Race Thread - Chicago

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just use any reply box and copy a table from Excel or OpenOffice and paste into the text box.
If your purpose is just to copy a table (source: excel) to the editor, try this TinyMCE integration (source). It will deal with the basic table layout, but will ignore if the cell content is in bold, if it is centered, etc.

Demo (just copy/paste without any editing):
demo_table.webp

Last edited:
If your purpose is just to copy a table (source: excel) to the editor, try this TinyMCE integration (source). It will deal with the basic table layout, but will ignore if the cell content is in bold, if it is centered, etc.

Demo (just copy/paste without any editing):
View attachment 110872

Ok, I'll give that a try! That's all that I'm looking for, doesn't have to copy the font formatting, just as long as it keeps the table intact. Thanks!!

Top Bottom