Fixed  Copy and paste on google chrome loses focus

Andy Huang

I ran into this problem with the current latest stable of Google chrome browser on Windows XP SP3. If I try to paste something using ctrl + v, the content would be pasted but the focus would be lost.

Tested this on FF366 and IE8.0.6001.18702 doesn't seem to have any problem. This computer on campus does not have Safari or Opera installed, so I cannot verify those until I get home.

I've reported this yesterday too. Mac/Safari. I think it's an TinyMCE thing actually.

I had that issue too today and it also removed the content of the box while I hadn't selected it :(

definitely occurs on XP and not Win 7. chrome build is irrelevant, occurs on both stable and latest dev.
That's odd, it is happening to me right now on Win7 64bit pro with the latest stable build of chrome as well... I wonder if it has anything to do with addon(s), or operating system configurations...

That's odd, it is happening to me right now on Win7 64bit pro with the latest stable build of chrome as well... I wonder if it has anything to do with addon(s), or operating system configurations...

well it's fine on Win 7 dev, don't have a stable build installed on a win 7 machine anywhere. I'm definitely running AdBlock on XP, not sure about Win 7 though

also in the Text-Editor when commenting a post, it is sometimes not possible to delete portions of the text you are commenting on.
But sometimes it is in fact possible to delete some of that text.

The Text-Editor is behaving strange, not very happy with it.

Oh this is fixed now, though there will be some changes coming that would've fixed it anyway. (They're just underlying changes. Don't get excited.)

Top Bottom