• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Converting IPB suite to Xenforo

Can someone please help out on below things:

Do we have converters to convert IP.Gallery to XF gallery, IP.Downloads - XF Resources with all 301 redirect support?

What about the IP.Nexus? Anyone able to convert the subscriptions? If not, is there any subscription/donation tracker add-on?

What about blogs and calendar? Can we convert blogs to Xenforo topics and redirect? I am on IPS version 3.4.8.

If anyone has done conversion from full IPS suite to Xenforo, what are the things which wouldn't be converted to XF?

Thanks

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Other than what is imported with the built in forum and gallery importers, the other content would be ignored/skipped.

You would need custom solutions for downloads, nexus, blogs, calendar, etc.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
There is an importer from IP.Gallery to XFMG built in.

Have to be honest, I don't think an importer for IP.Downloads is high on the list. It's never actually been suggested, officially, as far as I can tell.

You can make suggestions here:
https://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-manager-suggestions.65/

Though, really, our primary focus is XenForo 2.0 so it's unlikely we'll see such a suggestion implemented this side of XenForo 2.0.

If it's the only missing piece, it may be something you wish to commission as a custom job with a developer.