XF 1 converting hot linked images...

RyanC

Hey guys... I have a huge XF1 forum with 275,000 members, 730,717 discussions, and 12 millions posts. I recently got off Tapatalk (thank god), but I am facing a problem with images hosted with Tapatalk. I have until Friday to fix this issue.

Essentially, I want to convert all of these Tapatalk hosted images to self hosted... and fix all of the threads with Tapatalk images to show this. Make sense?

There is a plugin that does something similar here:

In fact, I am currently running this through a cron job. However, for reasons I can't figure this process can only do 30 posts every 10 minutes or it times out. I've messed with the server's time out settings, memory, etc... but I am still having the issue.

What I would really like to do is find someone that can take this project over for me. I would love for this to only mess with Tapatalk domain images only, but would settle for converting all images if I have to.

Requirements:

• Must be done by Friday
  • Must be a developer with a history on this forum

If you haven't already, reach out to @NixFifty. 👍

Hey guys... I have a huge XF1 forum with 275,000 members, 730,717 discussions, and 12 millions posts. I recently got off Tapatalk (thank god), but I am facing a problem with images hosted with Tapatalk. I have until Friday to fix this issue.

Essentially, I want to convert all of these Tapatalk hosted images to self hosted... and fix all of the threads with Tapatalk images to show this. Make sense?

There is a plugin that does something similar here:

In fact, I am currently running this through a cron job. However, for reasons I can't figure this process can only do 30 posts every 10 minutes or it times out. I've messed with the server's time out settings, memory, etc... but I am still having the issue.

What I would really like to do is find someone that can take this project over for me. I would love for this to only mess with Tapatalk domain images only, but would settle for converting all images if I have to.

Requirements:

• Must be done by Friday
  • Must be a developer with a history on this forum
We can complete this before Friday and we have a great history on this forum. You can read more about our quality services and clients experience working with us at the following link: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ompany-8-years-experience.102806/#post-969033

Should I start a private chat with you?

Top Bottom